Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, August 18, 2017

Italian Asian Fusion Garlic Shrimp


















For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. - Romans 1:16



An EJ original recipe

1 lb. cleaned shrimp, tail off, I used frozen pink gulf shrimp from Costco 
1/8 c mixed fresh herb blend, sweet basil, thyme, rosemary, oregano 
1 c broccoli florets
1 leek
1 ear of fresh corn, shaved
3 T roasted garlic
4 T butter
1 t chili oil, I used Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow or more if you are brave
1/4 c Limoncello 
1/4 c Trader Joe's shredded blend (Toscana, Parmesan and unexpected Cheddar)
1 T mascarpone 

Melt butter, add chili oil, add mashed garlic and sauté, 1 minute.
Toss in veggies, herbs, and leeks, sauté 3 minutes.
Toss in shrimp and mascarpone, cheese and Limoncello.
Sauté on medium high until shrimp turn slightly pink. Do not over cook!
This was an outstanding creation!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment