Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spicy Rotisserie Chicken Cakes


                                                                                                                                 




1 Cor.1:18
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.



1/2 rotisserie chicken minced in food processor
1/4 c chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
3 T mayo
2 large whites
1 shake chipotle Tabasco
1 c Panko
Salt and pepper to taste
1 t Cajun seasoning
2 cloves roasted garlic

Combine all ingredients.
Make into 6 patties and fry in a little oil.
Serve with smoky rémoulade recipe found on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment