Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Crispix Party Mix



                                                                                                           


Gen.1:27
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.


6 c Crispix
3 c Wheat Chex
1 c pecans
1 c peanuts
1 stick (melted Butter)
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
5 shakes smoky chipotle Tabasco
3 T Worcestershire Sauce
1 clove toasted garlic, mashed and added to melted butter
1 T Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder)

Bake on 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment