Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Outstanding Window /Glass Cleaner

                                                                                                             




Job 2:10 But he said to her, "You speak as one of the foolish women would speak. Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?"In all this Job did not sin with his lips. 


This is so good!! Use on windows that are cool to the touch. The clean and shine are awesome! Just remember to shake before each use. The cost is amazing too, around $.50 a bottle!


1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 cups warm water
Empty spray bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment