Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ham, Feta and Fig Breakfast Sandwich

                                                                                                                           






Rom.3:23-24
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 
24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus



Naan bread 
Ham or Canadian Bacon
Fig preserves
Feta
fried Hash browns

Fry hash browns.
Take a piece of Naan bread(flat bread) and layer ham first, then figs, then hash browns and last the Feta. Toast in toaster oven just till warm. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment