Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Foam Hand Cleaner


                                                                                                                             






Romans 15:4 For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.



1 T any liquid hand soap (I use Soft Soap)
1T dish detergent (Optional)
Warm water (fill old foam soap dispenser leaving 1/2 inch head space)
I like to use essential oil for fragrance and 1 drop of food coloring for color. (Optional)
Shake gently, you don't want a lot of bubbles because it will ruin your pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment