Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Steak Sliders

                                                                                                      

Boneless Ribeye Steak
Evelyn's rub (recipe under rub tag this blog)

French's yellow mustard
onion sliced as thin as possible
Potato rolls(recipe under rolls, bread, quiche tag this blog)

Let steaks come to room temperature. Rub steaks with Evelyn's seasoning rub and grill to medium.
Slice steaks into thin slices against the grain. Slice rolls, add a little mustard, the steak slice and the onion. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment