Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Evelyn’s Easy Cheese Bread Bites








1 cream cheese, softened and cut in tiny pieces
1 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 ¼ c Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix
½ small can of onion rings, crumbled

Mix the cheddar and the cream cheese in a food processor until slightly incorporated. Add the onion rings. Add the baking mix. Mix slightly until baking mix is incorporated.  You can roll into 2 inch sticks, chill the dough after it has been rolled into a log and slice into thin wafer shapes. Bake in a 400 degree pre-heated oven until slightly browned. I have also just pinched off small amounts, rolled into tiny stick shapes and baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment