Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 28, 2024

Beef Back Ribs




























 

 

 

Matthew 10:34


Not Peace, but a Sword


[34] “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.



1 pkg Beef Back ribs (Costco)


Olive oil

Favorite rub

Stand at room temp for 1 hr

Rub ribs with oil followed by the rub


Bake preheat oven 275 degree temp, cook covered for 3 hrs 

Remove and baste with BBQ sauce

Up temp to 400 and cook 5 minutes 

Baste with BBQ sauce again and repeat 5 minute cook time

 

I used 2 different bbq sauces and then baster lightly with molasses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment