Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 5, 2024

Bone Broth Wonton Soup
























 

 

 

 

Proverbs 20:22


    [22] 

    Do not say, “I will repay evil”;

        wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.



 

Quick, easy and delicious!!


 

 

1 qt chicken bone broth

1 c water

1 t white pepper

1 t Soy sauce

1 t toasted sesame oil

1 t salt

2 T sugar

2 t chives

Add ingredients to pot

Heat to a light boil

Boil 10 minutes 

Add thickener 

Vigorously whisk in egg

Add wonton strips

Simmer 10 minutes 

Serve with an egg roll 


10 sheets wonton squares

Cut into strips


1 egg beaten 

Whisk vigorously into hot soup


Thickener 

2 t cornstarch 

1 t flour

Mix and set aside 

No comments:

Post a Comment