Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 11, 2024

Creole White Beans



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luke 9:49-50


Anyone Not Against Us Is For Us


[49] John answered, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not follow with us.” [50] But Jesus said to him, “Do not stop him, for the one who is not against you is for you.”



1 pint of home canned white beans( I used Great Northern) 


1 t Bacon grease

1/2 c chopped onion

1/4 c chopped green bell pepper 

1 /4 c chopped celery

1 T roasted Garlic 

1t bay leaf powder

2 chopped green onions

1 T Creole seasoning *

Salt and pepper to taste

Sauté these ingredients in bacon grease.

Add meats. 

Add 1-/2 c water

Simmer. 



*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2024/07/diy-small-batch-creole-seasoning.html

 



Meat 

1 c chopped cooked smoked sausage 

2 c chopped ham ( I used ham I keep in freezer)


Serve with a green onion, cornbread, white sticky rice and fried chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment