Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 22, 2024

Philly Cheese Steak Poutine
































Psalm 69:30


    [30] I will praise the name of God with a song;

        I will magnify him with thanksgiving.



An ej original recipe!

 

 

1 c Left over steak, sliced into thin small chunks


3 servings Shoestring Fries, air fried

Set aside

Gravy 

1 t olive Oil

1/2 of a Onion, sliced 

1 t Roasted garlic 

Pinch red pepper flakes 

Pinch thyme, rosemary, oregano 

1/2 t of wood fired garlic seasoning 

Pinch of salt and pepper

1 t Worcestershire sauce

1-1/2 c beef broth

Stir fry onions, garlic and seasonings in oil.

Add steak. 

Add broth and Worcestershire sauce.

Reduce and thicken with cornstarch slurry.

Add cheese, melt in microwave.

Garnish with green onions.

 

Garnish


1 c Cheese mix

Cheddar 

Smoked Gouda

Extreme cheddar 


Green onions

No comments:

Post a Comment