Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Ground Chicken Asian Burger






























Philippians 4:13


[13] I can do all things through him who strengthens me.



An ej original recipe!!



1 lb ground chicken 

Small Shallot, diced 

1/4 c 3 cheese blend ( I used Italian)

1/8 c Panko 

1 t Heavy cream

Seasoned salt and black pepper, to taste

1 t Asian BBQ sauce( I like Bachans Japanese) 

Mix and form into 6 patties

Put in freezer 15 min

Add 1 t oil to skillet, heat and fry on one side 6 min and flip

Cook to a temp of 165

Serve on brioche bun with more Asian BBQ sauce, onion, thin cucumber slices and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment