Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, August 19, 2023

Roasted Poblano Creamed Corn






























Proverbs 14:12


    [12] 

    There is a way that seems right to a man,

        but its end is the way to death.



An ej original recipe!



6 ears of sweet corn, shaved 


Sauce

1/4 c chopped roasted Poblano 

1/4 c roasted small onion

1 T Butter

1 T Roasted Garlic

1/2 t Sugar

1/2 t Cumin

1/4 c water

1/2 t crushed peppercorns 

Salt to taste

1/2 of a lime, juiced


Sauté poblano and onion in butter.

After pepper and onion are tender, 

add rest of sauce ingredients.

Add corn, cook water out, corn should be tender and corn is ready to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment