Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 6, 2023

Spanish Style Pork Tacos



 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Proverbs 6:16-19


    [16] There are six things that the LORD hates,

        seven that are an abomination to him: 

    [17] haughty eyes, a lying tongue,

        and hands that shed innocent blood, 

    [18] a heart that devises wicked plans,

        feet that make haste to run to evil, 

    [19] a false witness who breathes out lies,

        and one who sows discord among brothers.



This is my take on ATK recipe!

Boy oh boy!!

Delicious

The meat was perfectly seasoned 

Made 6 tacos

Save the rest of pork for Nachos



4-6 Boneless country style pork ( I got mine at Aldi and it was a little over $5.00

Place pork in salt brine, 1 qt of water and 1/4 c kosher salt, room temp for 30 min

Remove and pat dry

Cut into 1 inch chunks

Separate dark from white meat

Toss with rub oil

Let sit 20 minutes

Place in skillet according to light and dark meat.

Fry in 1 T bacon grease.

Cook dark to 155 degrees

Cook light to 140 degrees

Tent 5 minutes 

Chop to desired size

Squeeze lime to serve

Top as you prefer


Meat rub paste

1/4 c olive Oil 

3 T roasted Garlic, mashed

2 T Lemon juice

2 t smoked paprika 

1 t coriander 

1/2 t toasted cumin

1/2 t cayenne ( I used Aleppo pepper)

1/2 t black pepper 

1 t salt


Lastly add to oil paste

1 T fresh diced Ginger ( I used pickled Ginger)

1 T Fresh oregano ( I used 1 t dried) 


Suggested Toppings

Chopped Lettuce or Cabbage

Chopped grilled onions

Sliced Jalapeño 

Sliced radishes

Avocado creama

Sour cream

Fresh Salsa 

Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment