Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 27, 2023

Melt In Your Mouth Honey Lemon BBQ Ribs



































1 Peter 2:15


[15] For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people.



1 rack baby back ribs, cut into individual ribs

1 lemon squeezed on front and back of ribs.

Place rub on front and back

Meaty side up

Place in large disposable pan, cover tightly with foil. 

Bake preheated 300 degree oven for 2-1/2 hours.

Uncover.

Drain juice.

Cover with BBQ sauce.

Drizzle with Honey.

Stick in oven without foil for 10 minutes.


Finishing sauce

BBQ sauce of your choice

Clover Honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment