Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Close Knock Off Milo Sauce Ground Chicken Slider































Psalm 143:10


    [10] Teach me to do your will,

        for you are my God!

    Let your good Spirit lead me

        on level ground!



Cooked chicken or beef patties

Brioche slider buns

1/2 of a small onion, diced, sautéed in 1 t sauce

Greek pepper slices


Almost Sauce 

1/4 c BBQ sauce

1/8 c Worcestershire sauce

1 t Beef stock seasoning

1/2 of a light Brown gravy packet

1/8 c Ketchup

Drizzle Olive Oil

2 t Karo or more

1 t Apple cider vinegar

Pinch Cayenne 

Pinch Black Pepper 

1/2 t Lemon juice

1/2 t Molasses

1/8 c water

 

Place ingredients in small pan.

Slow cook for 20 minutes.

let cool slightly. 

Serve with fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment