Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Spicy Avocado Dressing

                                                                                                                     




John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

1/4 t kosher salt
1 t dried cilantro

1/8 t cayenne
a sprinkle of cumin
1/2 t minced garlic
2 T minced onions


1/2 crushed avocado
1t lime juice



1/2 c non-fat buttermilk
1/8 t sweet chili Thai sauce
1/2 t plum sauce
few turns of pepper

Take the kosher salt, cilantro, cayenne, cumin, garlic and onions and mash with a mortar and pestle. Mash the avocado and stir in the lime juice. Add all the ingredients into salt mixture and cream together.

I am going to use this on a hamburger as a spread! I will add a tomato slice and maybe a piece of cheese. I think this would be great on a grilled chicken breast sandwich too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment