Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Squash Fritters

                                                                                                                                         
5 -6 squash (yellow or green, or mix)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 chopped onions
1/4 cup flour
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons oil



Grate the squash with a cheese grater into mixing bowl.
Add the cheese, onion and egg.
Mix together and then add flour until it is almost a dry mix.
Heat oil in skillet and drop spoon size amounts of mixture into hot grease and take spoon and flatten them to make into shape of pancake.
Fry until golden brown and sprinkle with salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment