Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 15, 2011

Deep Fried Onion Rings

                                                                                                                                          
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 large onions, peeled, thinly sliced and separated into rings (1-lb. total)
Peanut oil
Seasoned salt

Slice onions, separate into rings and soak in ice water for 1 hour. Dry onion rings. Place flour in zip lock bag and toss rings. Deep fry onion rings until golden brown. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment