Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, July 25, 2011

White Wine Mustard Crusted Chops

                                                                                                      





6 thick pork chops
meat tenderizer ( I like Adolph's seasoned)
paprika
1/2 c white wine
3 T olive oil
1t Dijon on each chop

Cover chops with tenderizer on one side and paprika on the other. Pierce with a large pronged fork.
Grease skillet with 3T oil and heat to medium heat. Sear chops, on both sides, in a large skillet. Pour a little wine and add Dijon on each chop. Finish in oven on broil for 10 minutes on each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment