Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dr. Pepper Ribs

                                                                                                                          
These are beyond good!!! Thanks Michael!!
3 racks baby back ribs
1 large (2 liter) bottle of Dr. Pepper
1/4 cup salt

BBQ Sauce of your choice( These are so good with just the rub, bbq sauce is optional).

Place the ribs in a large baking dish or plastic bag. Pour in Dr. Pepper to cover them. Add the salt and soak the ribs in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours).
Heat the oven to 350°F. Remove the ribs from the liquid, dry them, and rub with chili powder or your favorite rub(you can find my rub on this site). Place them on a baking dish, add 1 cup of water, and cover tightly with foil. Cook for 2 hours, until the meat falls off the bone.

1 comment:

  1. I have made these ribs twice and they are so good. You will not believe that they are not grilled because the flavor is awesome.

    ReplyDelete