Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Panang Curry Chicken and Shrimp over Stick Rice






























Psalm 84:1-2


My Soul Longs for the Courts of the LORD


To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah.


    [1] How lovely is your dwelling place,

        O LORD of hosts! 

    [2] My soul longs, yes, faints

        for the courts of the LORD;

    my heart and flesh sing for joy

        to the living God.



6 Chicken tenders, cut on diagonal into 1/4 inch thin pieces

10 Shrimp, cleaned and tail removed( I used frozen reds)


1 can un-sweet coconut milk(separate heavy thick cream from the thin liquid) reserve both

1 level Panang curry paste (this is spicy so adjust to your liking)

1 T brown sugar 

1/2 t Molasses 

Salt and pepper to taste

1 t basil, crush 

1/2 t kariff powder or a squeeze of lime

1/2 t anchovy paste( u can skip this)

1 T Soy sauce

1 onion sliced thin

2 c broccoli florets 


Melt the heavy thick cream in a large skillet or wok.

Add chicken pieces and cook 5 minutes.

Flip chicken to insure even cooking.

Add the Panang curry and mash into the melted cream.

Add all the seasonings, Soy, anchovy paste, and the veggies.

Cook 2 minutes, add shrimp, cook 2-4 minutes until shrimp is slightly tender.

Mine was frozen so it took 4 minutes. 

Serve over sticky rice along side egg rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment