Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 22, 2024

Air Fryer No Peek Chicken































Psalm 91:1-2


My Refuge and My Fortress


    [1] He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

        will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 

    [2] I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,

        my God, in whom I trust.”



An ej original recipe!



Air Fryer Mode

375 degrees 

13x9 foil pan tightly covered with foil

40 minutes or until chicken pieces reach 165 degrees


1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half lengthwise and cut into 2-3 inch chunks (keep about the same size)

(This step isn't necessary but I brined my pieces in salt sugar water for 30 minutes before seasoning)

Sprinkle Kinder Wood fired seasoning on chicken pieces 

Set aside


1 qt of Rice ( I used sticky white rice I keep in freezer) it was thawed 

2 cups Chicken bone broth 

1/2 c diced Mushrooms 

DIY Shallot soup mix* or pkg of onion soup mix

1 can Cream if chicken soup


Dump rice in pan

Add mushrooms, soup, broth and stir to mix

Lay Seasoned chicken pieces on top

Sprinkle dry Shallot soup mix over rice and chicken 

Cover tightly, bake till chicken reaches 165 degrees, around 40 minutes 

Serve with tossed Salad 



* DIY Shallot dry soup mix

1 T dry beef broth seasoning 

1 T dried shallots

1/8 t onion powder

1/8 t garlic granules 

1/8 t celery seeds

1/8 t smoked paprika 

1/8 t coarse black pepper 

1/8 dried parsley 

Mix and set aside

No comments:

Post a Comment