Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, March 15, 2015

Jalapeño Cheese Spread





4 who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
5 to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
Galatians 1:4-5









4 oz Cheddar/Monterrey Jack
2 oz smoked Gouda, cut into chunks
2 oz smoked Gruyere, cut into chunks
6 slices pickled jalapeno and some juice (adjust according to desired fluffiness)
Splash of Worcestershire sauce
4 oz Cream cheese, cut into chunks

Put in processor and pulse until incorporated. Serve on pretzel chips or crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment