Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chicken Roll Up Casserole

                                                                                                                                                    
4 to 6 chicken breasts (I am going to use Rotisserie chicken)
2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 8-count can crescent rolls
1 (10 ¾-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
½  of the soup can of milk
2 cups grated cheese


Boil chicken; debone and shred meat. Or you can use Rotisserie chicken. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 2 tablespoons of chicken in the center of each roll. Place rolls in baking dish. Mix soup, milk and cheese and pour over rolls. Bake 45 minutes at 325 F.

No comments:

Post a Comment