Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hamburger/Hashbrown Casserole

This taste like fries and hamburger steak in a casserole, yummy!                                                                                 






1 lb cooked hamburger
1 pgk dry onion soup
Cook these until browned.




1 bag hash browns(thawed)
2 cans mushroom soup
1 c sour cream
1 lb shredded Colby/Jack cheese



Spray pan with Pam.
Line bottom of casserole pan with 1/2 onion soup mixed with thawed hash browns. Add 1/2 of onion soup to hamburger as it browns. Top hash browns with meat mixture. Put 1/2 cheese on top of hamburger. Mix 2 soups with the sour cream and top hamburger mixture. Add rest of cheese. Cook 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. I have made this so many times, I have lost count! It is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete