Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, August 5, 2024

Won Ton Wrapper Crackers


























 

 

 

Hebrews 4:13


[13] And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.




These were delicious!

We ate them with spaghetti and salad.



Cut your won ton wrapper in half to get your desired number of crackers


3 T Olive oil

Salt to your taste 

1/2 t Wood fired Garlic steak seasoning 

1/2 t Mrs. Dash table

1/4 t rosemary 

3 T Parmesan 

Whisk seasonings, herbs and cheese into olive oil.

Brush on top of each rectangle.

Place on foil lined pan.

Air fry 375 degree for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment