Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 2, 2011

Mexican Breakfast Casserole








4 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheese( your choice)
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded cooked potatoes
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced bell pepper 
1 cup salsa
cooked meat of your choice 


Directions:
  1. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, and cayenne and black peppers together.
  2. In the meantime--In heated and oiled (medium heat) skillet put potatoes, green peppers and onions and let warm about 5 minutes.
  3. Pour egg mixture over potatoes and let cook a minute or two till beginning to set. Fold over eggs (a soft scramble).
  4. Add in cheese, I just sprinkle over top, let melt over egg mixture and then fold over a time or two.
  5. Put onto warmed plates and serve with salsa.
  6. You can add diced ham, cooked sausage or cooked bacon.
Inspired by Connie, thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment