Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 14, 2026

Sauvignon Blanc and Cream Chicken Noodle Soup

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Proverbs 24:14


    [14] 

    Know that wisdom is such to your soul;

        if you find it, there will be a future,

        and your hope will not be cut off.



1 t olive oil

1 medium sweet onion

1 large fat carrot

1 c chopped cabbage

1 rib of celery

1 heaping T roasted Garlic, mashed

1 T chicken base seasoning 

1 t thyme

1 t parsley 


Sauté these above ingredients in oil

Add seasonings

Add these ingredients below and lightly boil 10 minutes 

Then simmer 20 minutes 


6 c water 

1/8 c Sauvignon Blanc

1/8 c heavy cream

2 c shredded Rotisserie chicken

2 Bay leaves

2 inch chunk of Parmesan rind

1 c small corkscrew pasta(I used Fusilli)


No comments:

Post a Comment