Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 20, 2026

Beer Cheese Dip with Sausage

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Proverbs 24:1-2


    [1] Be not envious of evil men,

        nor desire to be with them, 

    [2] 

    for their hearts devise violence,

        and their lips talk of trouble.



1/4 c butter

1 small diced Shallot

1/4 c flour

1/2 t garlic powder

1/2 t onion powder 

Pinch of cayenne 

1/2 t sugar or more to cut hop taste

1 c milk

2/3 c beer( I used Aldi Tide)

2 t Dijon mustard

1 c grated Hoop cheese

1/2 c grated Gouda

1/2 c grated provolone

1/2 c Velveeta   

Melt butter in heavy bottom pan, add shallot and seasonings

Add flour and stir until completely incorporated 

Add beer and sauté 

Add milk and sauté 

Add all of the cheeses and stir on low heat to melt

Lastly, add cooked sausage 

Garnish with diced green onions 

Serve with Tostitos or pretzels



1/2 pkg breakfast sausage 

1/2 t red pepper flakes 

Sauté until not pink and add to Dip

No comments:

Post a Comment