Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 18, 2011

REDEMPTION COOKIE

                                                                                                                    
 
 
Thanks Miss Sheryl!
 
 
 
2 boxes Betty Crocker yellow (pudding
in the mix) cake mix
1 (12-ounce) package toffee chips (not
chocolate)
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup margarine, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
3 eggs
Mix one cake mix with all ingredients,
then gradually add other cake
mix. This will be very stiff. Drop
by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie
sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment