Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Muffin-pan Potato Gratins

                                                                                                             


This recipe was adapted from Everyday Food by Miss Stephanie!
I can not wait to try these!!

2 medium russet potatoes (about 3/4 pound each)
dried rosemary
salt 
pepper
6 Tbsp heavy cream

Preheat oven to 400.  Spray 6 standard muffin cups with cooking spray.  Thinly slice potatoes.  Place 2 slices in each up and season with coarse salt, ground pepper and rosemary.  Continue adding potatoes, seasoning every two slices, until cups are filled.  Pour 1 tablespoon heavy cream over each.  Bake until potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, 30-35 minutes.  Run a thin knife around each gratin.  Place a baking sheet or large plate over pan and invert to release gratins.  Flip right side up and serve.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing!!! I put a little cheese on top for the last few minutes of baking.

    ReplyDelete