Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, January 10, 2011

Enchilada Lasagna

                                                                                                     







Inspired by my daughter Gina, thank you sweetie!!

1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
3 cups of Mexican blend cheese
1 can of cream of chicken
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup salsa
1 pgk small corn tortillas
1pgk taco seasoning
1/2 c fresh cilantro chopped
1/2 c fresh parsley chopped
1 small can red enchilada sauce
1 small can green enchilada sauce
crushed taco chips

Put a little red and green sauce in the bottom of a (sprayed with Pam) casserole pan. Dip corn tortillas in water a few at a time and layer across bottom of pan. I did a stack 3 high in 4 stacks which covered the pan bottom nicely. Mix chicken, salsa, taco seasoning, soup, parsley, cilantro and sour cream. Put some of the chicken mixture on top of the tortillas, add some cheese, then repeat the layers starting with the dipped tortillas. I did 3 layers and ended with cheese on top. Add the enchilada sauces and crushed taco chips. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 45 min. Uncover and slightly brown cheese. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment