Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry









I wanted something fast and nutritious. So I starting throwing things in the skillet and this is what I came up with!



1 bag frozen corn, peas, carrots, green beans mix( I used the steam in the bag veggies)
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 chopped bell pepper
1 T butter
2 T olive oil
1/2 c half and half (you could use milk)
1 T garlic salt
2 T Cajun seasoning
1/2 c Parmesan cheese(you could use mozzarella)
2 c shredded Rotisserie chicken
3 T chopped fresh parsley
1 t dried basil
1T lemon juice
1 c pre-cooked Jasmati rice(could use brown rice)

Steam bag of veggies in microwave. Saute chicken, onions, and bell peppers in oil, and butter. Add veggies. Add seasonings then half and half and cheese. Add cooked rice. This is simple but yet delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment