Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vodka Spaghetti

I know what you are thinking, you will taste the vodka.
Wrong! No alcohol taste at all, just makes all the flavors pop.
Best sauce you will ever eat!

1 pgk mild Italian sausage(skins removed)
1medium jar Prego Traditional
1/2 c Vodka
1 chopped onion
1 chopped bell pepper
1 clove mince garlic
1 T olive oil to saute onions, peppers and garlic
1 t parsley
1 t Italian seasoning
1 c Parmesan Reggiano cheese(grated)
sea salt and pepper to taste
fresh angel hair pasta (in the dairy case)

Saute vegetables in oil, add meat and mash to get it in tiny pieces. When meat is done, add all seasonings, sauce, vodka and cheese. I add a tiny bit of water to the sauce jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Simmer 15 minutes with a lid. Bring water to a boil , add 1/2 t salt and dash of oil to the water. Cut the water off. Drop in the fresh noodles and stir. They are done in seconds. Serve with salad and garlic bread, yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment