Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, May 30, 2010

Street Vendor Corn




This corn is delicious!!   
You can make it in
the microwave too.


2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
4 ears corn, husked
4 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1 lime, quartered

Directions
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and chili powder in a small bowl.
Grill corn, turning occasionally, until marked and tender, 8 to 12 minutes total. Spread each ear with 1 tablespoon of the sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Serve with lime wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment