Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 17, 2010

Hamburger Baked Bean Casserole

2 strips bacon
1 med. onion, chopped
1 lb. hamburger
2 (1 lb.) cans pork & beans
1/2 c. molasses
1/2 c. ketchup
2 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

Cut bacon in small pieces. Cook with onion until onion is half cooked, drain off grease. Add meat. Cook until meat is barely done. Add other ingredients and mix well. Pour into Pam sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Serves about 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment