Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Four Layer Delight


                                                                  
This is one of my husband's and four daughters all time favorite desserts.
I have been making this for 35 years and we never get tired
of it.


Layer One
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup pecans

Layer Two
1 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces cream cheese
5 ounces Cool Whip

Layer Three
1 (6 ounce) box instant Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
3 cups milk


Layer Four
7 ounces Cool Whip

Directions
Mix first three ingredients.
Add fine chopped pecans.
press into 9x13 pan.
Bake shell at 350 for 15 min.
Soften cheese, then blend in sugar and Cool whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Make pudding as directed.
I like instant pudding.
You can also use 2 small packages.
And any other flavor you like.
Spread on top.
You can sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment