Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 17, 2010

Fast and Easy Chicken and Dumplings

                                                                                                     


1 Rotisserie chicken shredded(use only half freeze the other)
2 cartons chicken stock
salt and pepper to taste
biscuit mix
Bring stock and chicken to a boil. In a bowl, add 2 cups biscuit mix and 1/2 c of milk. The dough should be stiff but slightly damp. Add more milk to get to this consistency. Drop by teaspoon fulls into hot stock, just 5 or 6 at a time. Do not stir, it will cause dumplings to fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment