Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Evelyn’s BBQ sauce

People love this!! When we smoke pork, friends always want the recipe. It keeps well a long time in the fridge because of the vinegar.


44 oz Heinz ketchup
1/2c to 3/4c white vinegar (according to taste)
1T California Style Garlic salt with parsley
1T cayenne pepper (or more if you like heat)
2T McCormick Cajun seasoning
1/2c to 3/4c white sugar (according to taste)



Heat in heavy saucepan to a light boil

Cook for 15 min

1 comment:

  1. thanks Mom, gonna make some this week to go with my chops...i am transforming into BBQ, GiGi

    ReplyDelete