Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chicken Chili

Rotisserie Chicken
Onions
Bell Pepper
½ of chipotle in Adobo
1 can of stewed tomatoes
1 can of tomato paste
1 can of spicy V8
1 can black beans
Dash of Worchester sauce
7 t (not heaping) of my chili spice mix
1 t sugar
1-2 cups cheese (mexican blend)

Taco spice mix(for tacos or chili) 7t equals 1 pgk of store bought taco mix
6 t chili powder
5 t paprika
41/2 t cumin
21/2 t onion powder
1/2 T garlic powder
1/8 t cayenne pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment