Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 24, 2010

Camp Stew

1 can BBQ beef(Castleberry)
1 can BBQ chicken(Sweet Sue)
1 can BBQ pork(Castleberry)
1 16oz can creamed corn
6 potatoes cooked and cubed
1 16oz can stewed tomatoes
1 large onion
1 bag frozen baby Lima's
1 c BBQ sauce
few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Heat all ingredients. This is fast and easy and taste great. If you want to spend the money, you can use meat from a BBQ restaurant. If you use 1lb of each meat,(double) the amount of all the vegetables and increase the BBQ sauce to 2 cups. It really taste a lot better but is expensive. This is a good family reunion recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment