Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 29, 2010

Breakfast Casserole

                                                                                      

1 pound sausage
1can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
1 (8-ounce) package shredded medium cheddar cheese

Brown sausage; drain and remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese. Place in a greased 9- by 13-inch casserole dish. Pour sausage mixture over; sprinkle cheddar cheese over; then top with the can of crescent rolls . Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment