Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boursin Garlic Smashed Potatoes


10-15 Red Potatoes
2 boxes Garlic and Fine Herb Gournay Boursin Cheese (5.2 oz size)
1/2 c Whipping cream







Wash potatoes and cut a ring around the middle leaving most of the skin on. Cover with water and salt with a teaspoon of kosher salt. Boil until fork tender, around 20-30 min. Drain almost all water leaving 1/3 cup water. Smash potatoes with a flat tipped wooden spoon, leaving small chunks. Add whipping cream. Crumble boursin. Stir gently. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment